Please find below Information, newsletters & Resources to help you at this time.
Free School Meals
If your child is entitled to Free School Meals and you have indicated that you require them you should have received an email with an eVoucher to purchase your childs' meals.
Please find below some FAQ's, if you have any further issues then please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Letters' & Updates
Information to help keep your child safe online
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow(advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters(support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info(support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL(support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware(support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
Purple Mash - For Key Stage 3 Pupils
You will be sent a text with your Pupils' Login Details for Purple Mash
Please access Purple Mash at the Following address:
David Walliams - Live Stories
Every day at 11am, you can listen one of David Walliams’ World’s Worst Children stories, so sit down, take a break, and enjoy 20ish minutes of pure fun!
Audible - Free Audio Books
Amazon have a range of free audio books to aid with learning at home
Coronavirus Explained in Images & Makaton
Easy to understand guidance