Redwood Park Academy thrives on a Physical education programme that promotes healthy lifestyles that is enjoyable and offers pupils the skills required to continue living healthy and active lives beyond school.
Pupils experience a wide spectrum of activities which encourage and inspire them to build self- esteem, teamwork and leadership skills enabling them to be the best they can be. We believe that a varied physical education programme offers a fundamental and effective platform to provide opportunities for young people to develop key life skills
We aim to
- Improve health and well being
- Provide high quality opportunities and outcomes
- Increase inclusion and break down social barriers and discrimination
- Improve independence skills
- Offer opportunities for pupils to achieve qualifications in Physical Education