What we’re all about
At Redwood Park we have developed a culture where all children and young people have a voice and have the opportunity to play an active role in decisions that affect their learning and well-being. We have lots of ways that pupils can participate formally through the school council, class meetings and pupil questionnaires. We also work hard to create an ethos that encourages pupils to regularly share their opinions in an informal way.
We make sure that:
- Everyone in the school can have their say and give their views on absolutely everything!
- Pupils are involved in making choices and suggesting changes
- We understand how important it is to be good citizens and to support our school community and our friends
- We help our school to get even better at everything we do
- That no-one is ever overlooked. We make it personal…